IMS are specialists in the design, manufacture, complete fit-out and installation of Silencers, SCR Systems, containers, purpose built modules and enclosures.
Incorporated in 1991, IMS was first formed to manufacture and supply a wide range of exhaust gas silencers and air intake attenuators for the power and generation industry. In a short period of time had fast become the UK’s leading silencer and attenuator specialist supplying equipment to all major diesel engine manufacturers, generator builders and mechanical services installers, working with companies all over the world!
Since being incorporated and 2 location changes later we are now in the position to welcome new Fitters/Welders to the warehouse team to support the increased volume of work we have been awarded.
- Have a good engineering background and be able to read engineering drawings.
- Be experienced in MIG welding.
- Be able to use other fabrication skills, including grinding and fettling to produce a quality finish.
- Be happy to work in a heavy engineering environment.
- Be able to manage their time and workload effectively.
- Be able to work in small teams to meet deadlines and communicate effectively within the department and wider business.
- Positive can-do attitude
We have multiple full-time positions available (at 40 hours a week) and are willing to be flexible with the shift patterns worked for the right candidates (shifts within 6am-6pm) with regular overtime available when working through big projects. We offer a competitive rate of pay up-to £15 an hour (depending upon experience), 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and Onsite parking available.
For further information and to progress your application please contact: