We are pleased to announce we have a job vacancy for a DRAUGHTSPERSON / DESIGN ENGINEER
- Produce drawings for both customer use & internal manufacturing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To process the project files, interpret the requirements of the customer and sales in the manufacture of industrial silencers, silencer systems and associated acoustic equipment.
- To produce internal manufacturing drawings, proposal drawings and outline drawings, as needed by sales and customers both in 3D and 2D packages.
- To design the product to meet all the certification and safety requirements the production of job packets, including full scale templates (when necessary), inspection drawings, job sheets based on sale information, list of parts, packing lists and all associated drawings.
- Document all the materials required for the production of any equipment, list all parts required and pass this documentation on to purchasing.
- Liaise with all the other departments within the company on projects.
- Liaise with customers on design related inquires.
- Visit sites on design related visits to gain the information required to manufacture and install the required equipment.
- To upload and link all drawing and job sheets on to the IMS internal systems.
- To work with the design team to take over any duties necessary of the design manager in their absence.
- To comply with the IMS quality control procedures.
- To comply with IMS health & safety procedures.
- To carry out any other duties associated with design.
- Experience in an engineering working environment.
- Preferably experience with AutoCAD.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Competitive rate of pay.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Free onsite parking available.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com