With our ever-growing order book we are now looking to hire multiple site engineers to join the IMS team!
Minimum Skills / Experience Required:
- Site fitting of acoustic steel products such as silencers, pipework, attenuators, doors, louvres etc.
- Good fabrication skills
- Ability to work additional hours as required
- Ability to read drawings
- A good understanding of mechanical practices
- Preferable able to MIG weld
- Various sites in the UK and occasionally in Europe
- Full UK driving licence
- Good communication skills
- Occasionally, working in our factory in Shepshed when no site work is required
- Preferably CSCS card, Plasma card etc
Job Type: Full-time
- Normally Monday to Friday
- Overtime often available
- Up to £17 per hour based on experience
- Minimal weekend working
- Overnight stays away most weeks
- Company van provided
MULTIPLE SITE ENGINEER POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org