Since being incorporated and 2 location changes later we are now in the position to welcome new Fitters/Welders to the warehouse team to support the increased volume of work we have been awarded.
Minimum Skills / Experience Required:
- Have a good engineering background and be able to read engineering drawings.
- Be experienced in MIG welding.
- Be able to use other fabrication skills, including grinding and fettling to produce a quality finish.
- Be happy to work in a heavy engineering environment.
- Be able to manage their time and workload effectively.
- Be able to work in small teams to meet deadlines and communicate effectively within the department and wider business.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- 40 hours a week.
- Willing to be flexible with the shift patterns worked for the right candidates (7.30am-4:00pm).
- Regular overtime available when working through big projects.
- Competitive rate of pay up-to £15 an hour – depending on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Free onsite parking available.
MULTIPLE FITTER/WELDER POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com